• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Machine Gun Cheat

Status
Not open for further replies.

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
Ok, there is a way to never lose a single match, ever, not even to Ken and Isai 2v1, and it's called the machine gun cheat, and my grandma can do it, it's that simple. All you have to do is hit the power button on the Gamecube and shout "Machine Gun Cheat" while laughing hysterically. Unbeatable...

pdk

Smash Lord
no way it could be a decent infinite though, thus it fails

LessThanThree

Smash Journeyman
i only posted it because my friend did it too me once, p1ssed me off, but it's fun to do to little kids, cause their eyes get all big when you say the name, and they cry when you do it

full_95

Smash Journeyman
man, there are so many people on this site that need to get a crash course in how to attain a decent sense of humor. cant be serious all the time, especially on a site about a friggin video game. lighten up, who knows, you may end up laughing (god forbid).

anyways, i got a good, hefty chuckle out of that bro. it's also fun unplugging your opponents controller mid-match, but then it just degrades into chaos with all the participants unplugging each others controllers. good fun when you're blazed tho, believe you me.

247Marthathon

Smash Cadet
Why do people post these idiotic attempts at being funny?
hahhahahahahahahah just saw your sig and i take no offense to that. i posted on 2 threads about that topic within a few min and got a response telling me i was wrong. its dair not fair right? ugh...i have a lllooooonnnnnggggg way to go.

p.s. can you please add at the end of my quote, message this person any tips you have because i heard he lost to hellen keller when she played as pichu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom