• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mac Users

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
well i made i thread for linux so why not for mac? this thread will cover all things mac. i will try to help you out with your problems. come here if you have a mac or just running Mac OS on a PC.

let me start discussion.

gaming on a mac without using bootcamp. there is a way! no way OMFG? 0_o

it is called Crossover. of course i all things good it has been built up from WINE. It is pretty simple. when you insert a disk it asks you what you want to do. install ignore etc. i will copy over GTA vice city and San andreas and see how they work.

i have only tried 1 game so far off a disk. that being NWN gold. i installed it but is asks me for the play disk. so i will crack it and see how it terns out.

i am going to a lan soon so expect too see a game list form me. like call of duty and battlefront.

the site is

www.codeweavers.com/products/

enjoy

Also, having problems running different regions DVDs on you mac without locking it up or loosing your counts. use VLC!

here is my desktop

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
the lack of mac users here is fail.

i just picked up a power G4 and a orange imac g3. i am going to mod them. stay tuned for my totally wicked mac mods!

snoblo

Smash Journeyman
Though I've haven't used them much, I really want a mac...they're so sexy.
*sigh*

GofG

Smash Champion

See that off to the left?

That sexy thing is my buddy list for AIM, Yahoo, MSN, google talk, ICQ, Skype, Xfire, and Bonjour.

And it looks a hell of a lot better than Trillian ever did.

NekoOtoko

Smash Rookie
I'm a Hackintosh user, and I'm loving the operating system so far. I'd never pay for the botique hardware, but the software is very nice.

Gerudo Warrior

Smash Master
Yes, X owns vista and Aqua owns Aero.

gaming and mac can work (maybe* i tried crosover trail it failed. bf2, cs firearms and NVN gold faied.

yep, just work with wine

EDIT - what IM is that?

Top Bottom