• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mac has an auto KO???(Confirmed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
I never knew little mac existed until brawl and still know nothing about him... That punch in the trailer, when the arrows lit up... Is that an automatic KO?

My friend mentioned it to me and I told him it wasn't, but I wanted more opinions.

I thought that could be a result of damage ratio precentage, or damage itself.
What are your thoughts?

dimensionsword64

Smash Champion
3DS FC
3609-1605-6649
We don't know exactly how it works. The video was sped up, and Bowser had like 200% damage when he got hit. Sakurai needs to explain this in a pic of the day.

Mr.Seven

Smash Journeyman
NNID
The_FPG
He already stated that it is a one hit KO. It was in this pic of the day:

Though it may seem overpowered at first, it takes a while to charge up, so the move has a slow execution, making it easily dodge-able.

Floor

Floor | Defiant of Destiny
NNID
SerPete
3DS FC
1736-3913-7675
He already stated that it is a one hit KO. It was in this pic of the day:

Though it may seem overpowered at first, it takes a while to charge up, so the move has a slow execution, making it easily dodge-able.
Thanks for the info !
It would have to take a LONG time to charge for it to be fair... Thanks again!

Speculator

Smash Ace
Presumably, like in Super Punch-Out, the meter depletes if Mac is hit by an attack. Not only does the K.O Punch look quite slow to execute, but I think it will be difficult to build the meter all the way up without taking damage.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom