• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lylat System - A Fox Compendium | New Fox Players look here. Major Updates (7/8/10)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
cool beans. i kinda want to start playing brawl (and main fox, he is fun). this directory is very helpful. thanks.

surprised at the yaoi lol, i aint gonna judge or nothin.

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
Welcome to the Fox boards, the learning curve of Fox is steeper than you think. Other than that enjoy your time here. :)

Conviction

Human Nature
3DS FC
1907-8951-4471
great guide... not new to brawl but new to being a fox main, and new to the fox boards :D
Welcome the Fox Boards, the furriest of them where we go pew pew and Usmash people into next tuesday.

If you need any help or getting around here or the rest of the Smashboards. Feel free to ask me or anyone else around the boards. Please place your info into the Fox Directory so we can keep up with you and your future with us, don't make new threads unless it is something really important, look and ask in the Q and A thread first, all Fox videos are in the Fox Archive and his frame data and combo/string info in Uzi's thread. These are all stickied so you can't miss them. We hope to see great things from you as a Fox main now

ForwardAirRage!

Smash Journeyman
Welcome the Fox Boards, the furriest of them where we go pew pew and Usmash people into next tuesday.

If you need any help or getting around here or the rest of the Smashboards. Feel free to ask me or anyone else around the boards. Please place your info into the Fox Directory so we can keep up with you and your future with us, don't make new threads unless it is something really important, look and ask in the Q and A thread first, all Fox videos are in the Fox Archive and his frame data and combo/string info in Uzi's thread. These are all stickied so you can't miss them. We hope to see great things from you as a Fox main now
haha laser pew to usmash is always fun XD. and thank u very much. hope tht i can help the fox boards even. ^^

This topic does not need any posts in, this is simply a directory, any questions should be asked in the Q&A thread. This topic will be locked, but I will be updating this CONSTANTLY.

Edit: Removed old links. New ownership. Added new links.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom