• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lurked for 6 years, oops

Mettie7

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Mettie7
3DS FC
2191-8121-7929
I made an account back in 2008, didn't like the username, only had 1 post, lurked for 6 years. New account, new username, fresh start.

I mained Kirby in 64 and Melee and Meta Knight in Brawl, not bc top tier tho, I genuinely like him as a Kirby character :u I intend to use Meta Knight again in 4 as well. I don't attend tourneys, but some of my friends do, one of them is an announcer for some Midwest stuff in and around Indiana. I'm super into anime, I watch too much for my own good, it's an expensive hobby. That's about it I think, hope to make some friends for Smash 4!

Oh, and Ndayday is a great mod, 10/10

Mythra

Photon Edge
Switch FC
SW-3407-0751-9511
Welcome to Smashboards! (again tecnically) I was a long time lurker too (almost 7 years) so its nice too see more people joining now, especially during this "Get Hype for SSB4" times

ndayday

stuck on a whole different plaaaanet
BRoomer
My favorite meme is the laughing trick face!!!!!

Welcome to memeboards!

Top Bottom