• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luma vs. Rosalina - Who lands you more kills?

Who lands you more kills in your fights?

• Luma is lethal? I had no idea!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Augi Jr.

Smash Cadet
So who gets you more kills when you're fighting? Rosalina, Luma, or both?

Personally, Luma is directly responsible for at least half of my kills if not more, maybe 55% (Luma's down-air is freaking awesome, imo). Rosa&Luma together make maybe 40% of the kills, and Rosalina lands the kill maybe 5% of the time for me.

I really try to use Luma as the main fighter and as a spacer when I fight, so that's probably why Luma gets so many kills for me. (I can't tell you how many times I've shot Luma forward towards a shielded enemy, have her stop just short, then Forward-smash when they let their shield down)

I feel Luma's versatility is just invaluable and has become the central part of my fighting style with her. How about everyone else?

ChikoLad

Purple Boi
For me, I think it might actually be Rosalina that delivers the finishing blow on her own, most of the time. Luma and Combined KOs are not far off, though.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
The Luma is usually the one who makes KOs the fastest, though there are a couple exceptions, such as with the dash attack.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Killing someone with Luma is so satisfying that I try to set up a Luma kill when I can.

ParanoidDrone

Smash Master
I haven't even been trying to keep track of where my kills come from. It's a pretty good mix of combined fsmashes, solo usmashes, charging Luma Shot to catch a landing, edgeguards from either/or/both, and rarely a perfect setup with Luma, either Luma Shot into an immediate hit or Rosalina setting up a Wombo Combo.

So I'm going to abstain from the poll since I have no idea.

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I've only played for a few hours thus far, but so far it's looking like Combined hits for me.

Rosie's U-air and D-air are surprisingly potent.

Regi_King

Smash Rookie
NNID
RegiShikimi
Rosalina's Uair, Dair and Fair tend to do the killing in the air. Luma though does the killing almost everytime and everywhere.

Luma wins.

ConCeal12

Smash Cadet
NNID
Mimic19
Luma does like 3/4 the killing surprisingly. But that double pause on a Front Smash when both make a hit is oh so satisfying

LEGOF

Smash Rookie
NNID
keimakona
3DS FC
2036-6575-6309
I think Luma gets a lot more of the kills. The only kills Rosalina gets are usually Fsmashes or some aerial gimps. Usually Luma gets the upsmash.

CatRaccoonBL

You can do it!
NNID
RaccoonBL
3DS FC
2294-4606-0767
It seems pretty even steven for me.

Sometimes I get a Rosalina up Smash in, and sometimes I can get a Luma kill. Then there are times where they work together to get a kill and both F-smashes connect for example.

Top Bottom