• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luke's Comments Channel

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Link to original post: [drupal=4898]Luke's Ciomments Channel[/drupal]

Yep... uhh... Sup? Lol

I made this because I've heard some smart, stupid, and/or funny stuff on Smashboards, and I just wanted to make a little file that is for view! You may post funny comments too (Though, make sure the person won't get offended, if someone else is involved.)

~
#1: Pit's has came:
~
augustoflores: i just started rewatching the e32010 kid icarus uprising... i got chills... i freakin love that!!
"sorry to keep you waiting!" get's me every time.
~
asage94: Really? I thought it was the most corniest thing I've ever heard Pit ever say...
~
#2: Magikarp's Headshot:
~
PsychoIncarnate: Magikarp
Agility speed baton
Focus Sash
Flail
~
asage94: Although I love Magikarp, Quick Attack says hello ._.
~
#3: I'm feeling prepared today:
~
xIblisx: Also my fire senses are tingling. Get strapped.

[COLLAPSE="Extend"]
[/COLLAPSE]
~
[COLLAPSE="Extend"]
[/COLLAPSE]
I'll be prepared. You got a light?
~
xIblisx: LOL
~
#4: Mecha-be-Hatin':
~
*Meanwhile, at the SSB4 Wii-U discussion room, we find ourselves upset about me making a Koopa Troopa moveset...*

mechawave: No. What a stupid idea that will never happen. Stuff like that should be posted in the MYM thread.
~
asage94:
@Mechawave:
[COLLAPSE="Extend"]
[/COLLAPSE]
~
#5: Watch the Trolling, guys 1:
~
Starphoenix: By the way, reading over the past pages made me want to vomit.

1: You all need to take a step back and stop being so emotional about sw and his "big news" comment. If you all are really so thick skinned that three words are going to set you off you have problems. Just scroll past the comment and ignore him. It is as simple as that.

2: Stop engaging MechaWave. He thinks this thread is stupid and everyone else in it is as well. If you do not like what he is saying just examine the source.

Really though the last thirty pages confirm to my why this thread is something I feel comfortable moving away from.
~
asage94: Yeah, the chaos was a little hard to swallow. Stupidity comes in many sizes. Today, we recieved the truckload -_- If a person is a problem, ignore them. Apparently, this is hard to grasp Lol
~

I'll post more later. But I wanna say something now: I know I've done my bs'in before, and I'll make sure to post it.

Top Bottom