• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi's Misfire

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolhat

Smash Journeyman
You are so incredibly stupid it is rediculous. If I see one more thread saying "HOW DO Y(OUZ MAKEZ TORNADOS RIZEZ LOLL IM A TARD" I'm gonna kill someone. PLEASE LOOK AT THE STICKYS.

It is completely 100 percent random. It can't be timed or done purposely EVER.

technomancer

Smash Champion
No way you can totally control the misfire

Unfortunately I had a run in with Candlejack earlier today or I woul

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
If you press R, L and Z at the exact moment you let go of B, it's always a misfire....

Nah, I'm kidding, it's random and can't be controlled. Give him a break fellas, he's obviously new if you look at his posts.

sigma

Smash Cadet
even the newest of new should have enough sence to read the sticky post called "how to misfire on command". as such, i think i speak for everyone when i say.................................. AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HoshiPuri

Smash Journeyman
Yeah you can. The procedures are pressing, "L, R, A, Start, and Y." (Should be the same as restarting an average nintendo game I mean......)

knightpal

Smash Rookie
haha it's a 12.5 % chance of misfire, didn't you read the trophies? it was written by nintendo themselves. And yes you cant control misfire, did 4 completely random ones accident and died lolz:chuckle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom