• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi vs Captain Falcon

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroSmashFan2014

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2638-1313-2178
I have to say that this match is almost unwinnable for Luigi, cause of Falcon speed, approach, better attack options,and better recovery.

Donyoku

Greed
Don't just make these threads about matchups, because I have to combine all of the threads into a parent directory afterwards. If you wish to help with it though I greatly appreciate it but from the polls no one really showed an interest in Captain Falcon except you. But if people want to talk about it now I will still take the information all the same, however in the future don't just start a matchup thread makes it harder to get accurate data. So just let me know if you want to help with it, I would surely appreciate it.

PedroSmashFan2014

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
2638-1313-2178
I mean, you could try grabs, since Captain Falcon´s grabs are slightly worse than Luigi´s, but that ain´t enough...
Super Jump Punch is nerfed, and Green Missile is waaaaaaaaaaaaay too risky!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom