• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Pivot grab? (help)

Tbagz

Smash Journeyman
I can pivot grab with EVERY other character, no problem. and control whether I Ftilt or Grab when coming out of my pivot.

Unless its Luigi, then i just Ftilt, every. single. time. And as a Luigi main I feel pivot grabbing is really good with him, because of his lack-there-of traction. has anyone else had this problem, and how did you overcome it? Maybe someone understand the frames/ timing on it better and you can give me some insight?

MrTeddyBear

Smash Apprentice
You need to press the grab button right after you push your stick to the other direction. If you do it too slow then you'll just do a turnaround F-tilt.

Asuptavay

Smash Rookie
I find it easier and more reliable to press the grab button quickly before turning the stick around.

Top Bottom