• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Luigi Ka-Master vs Silent Wolf [All Here]

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
**** i totally started doing shine to phantasm like three weeks ago and never posted about it, it's a two hit combo in training against any char that doesn't fall down fromt he shine

wtf. silent wolf and ka master. this is my first time wathcing ur videos and im pretty amazed. mexican told me that silent wolf and I play almost exactly the same and i didnt believe him... until now. o_O

i have to play u guys
Watch me play someone other than DK or Luigi.

Sirias

Smash Champion
Too technical, wtfawk. Your hands and controller should've exploded. <.<;; (from all the videos I've seen of your Foxxie-woxxie)
Luigi is irritating, however I find it strange that you (Silent Wolf) lost to a Luigi as Fox.
That Luigi. Ka-Master; L2Not ****, lol.
Nice matches, though.
I liked the Rainbow Ride counter-pick.
Too bad it didn't work a second time. :c

kagemaru696

Smash Cadet
Hella good Sets...

And I though my Luigi playing was good... Similar style of Ka-Master but his spacing is so frecking pro. You were good as well Wolf, just I never seen such a broken luigi matching a fox no-less. But watching, you didn't tech much which was your demise in some, Ka-master's edge-guarding had you rely your "save move" which killed you from KM's timing and knowing where you would land.

Um... looks like I said too much... Good game? ^_^

Winston

Smash Master
Seattle, WA (slightly north of U-District)
**** i totally started doing shine to phantasm like three weeks ago and never posted about it, it's a two hit combo in training against any char that doesn't fall down fromt he shine
wobbles posted that in the fox forums a long time ago (He dubbed it the "wobble combo", not to be confused with "wobbling")... it never caught on, though.

Sup Dawg

Smash Apprentice
Oh man... Silent Wolf's Fox is amazing! And Ka-Master's Luigi is also one to behold! I thought it I was looking at what seemed like a delicate and intricate demontration of the sheer technique and fighting styles of two great players! And at the same time, it was a fight fest that was really awesomes!

Vist

Smash Champion
Oh man... Silent Wolf's Fox is amazing! And Ka-Master's Luigi is also one to behold! I thought it I was looking at what seemed like a delicate and intricate demontration of the sheer technique and fighting styles of two great players! And at the same time, it was a fight fest that was really awesomes!
lol that was some legendary commentary

Top Bottom