• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucina's Meteor

D

Deleted member

I was wondering specifically at what point of her Dair does the meteor happen? Is it dead center at the tip of her sword? Or somewhere along the middle and not in the center of the swing? I've been testing it out and it almost seems as if it's more likely to be at the tip of her sword, which I understand is more of a Marth-like sword property to have.

Thoughts?

MLSword

Smash Journeyman
I was wondering specifically at what point of her Dair does the meteor happen? Is it dead center at the tip of her sword? Or somewhere along the middle and not in the center of the swing? I've been testing it out and it almost seems as if it's more likely to be at the tip of her sword, which I understand is more of a Marth-like sword property to have.

Thoughts?
Her spike hitbox comes out at the bottom of the swing at the tip.

D

Deleted member

Her spike hitbox comes out at the bottom of the swing at the tip.
Ah, I see. Any interesting combos that people have been utilizing this with? At mid percents you could probably bounce your opponent up and follow it with a nair or maybe an up-tilt from the ground depending on how high it sends them.

MLSword

Smash Journeyman
Ah, I see. Any interesting combos that people have been utilizing this with? At mid percents you could probably bounce your opponent up and follow it with a nair or maybe an up-tilt from the ground depending on how high it sends them.
Well if you look right near the top of the Lucina Boards you will see that I made a thread about Lucina Ken Comboing ;)

D

Deleted member

Well if you look right near the top of the Lucina Boards you will see that I made a thread about Lucina Ken Comboing ;)
Oh, I did see that. The Ken combo alone can't be the extent of it, though.

Nasreth

Smash Cadet
You can use the location of her foot to judge where the meteor occurs. It's directly below her foot when she down airs.

Top Bottom