• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas's down tilt?

Pineapple_

Smash Cadet
When is the best time to use Lucas's down tilt other than jab lock? I know his down tilt is a jab lock.

I fought this Lucas ditto, and he used good use of his down tilts. I forgot to save the video.

If you can post a link to a video please of Lucas's down tilts.

Last edited:

Pineapple_

Smash Cadet
I was reading the down tilt to grab post. Sorry.

But it would help if there was a video. =)

PKBeam

Smash Lord
NNID
PKBeam64
Switch FC
SW 0386 4264 7224
as a general rule of thumb you can use Dtilt whenever you'd Jab, since both have similar properties.

and next time please put this in the Q&A, people still do check that and it's there for a reason.

KaptenFullkorn

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Magnetgoat
dtilt is really useful for Lucas, its the closest hit you want tho - the hitbox that jablocks has close to no hitstun so it can bite you in the ass if you're not careful.

SavantGardener

Smash Rookie
If you catch someone sleeping on their recovery (e.g. missed sweetspot, attempting to regrab edge, or a jigglypuff trying to grab edge), d tilt can be an effective tool in psyching your opponents out).

Top Bottom