• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas has awesome hair.

Big Bob

Smash Apprentice
I wish there was more to this post, but there isn't. Doesn't Lucas have awesome hair? Or are you somebody who wishes it was gone?

Looper

Smash Journeyman
i love it, only reason why i'd use him over ness

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
The hair isn't the main reason for me maining Lucas ... but it certainly helps. XD

ForteEscape

Smash Cadet
I love Lucas's hair.
It's funky and stylish.

Ness has to wear a hat to hide his ugly hair :)

Dess

Smash Rookie
Is Lucas English? Cuz if you look at Ness and how he speaks, then look at Lucas, they are from the same area that's for sure. Then again, they aren't from the same time period either.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Is Lucas English? Cuz if you look at Ness and how he speaks, then look at Lucas, they are from the same area that's for sure. Then again, they aren't from the same time period either.
I don't know what Lucas is other than White(maybe half Japanese if Hinawa's any indication). Ness is American and Lucas may have come from there prior to going to Nowhere Island. As for the accents, Ness is done by a Japanese VA and Lucas by an English VA.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
I love Lucas's hair.
It's funky and stylish.

Ness has to wear a hat to hide his ugly hair
Them's fightin' words.

Ever played Earthbound? Ness is in his jammies at the beginning, without his hat.

His hair is CUTE. *glares at anyone who dares challenge the cuteness of Ness's hair*

Heh ... Would have randomly loved outfits for Ness and Lucas in their PJ's from the beginning of their games. :laugh:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Them's fightin' words.

Ever played Earthbound? Ness is in his jammies at the beginning, without his hat.

His hair is CUTE. *glares at anyone who dares challenge the cuteness of Ness's hair*
*challenges*

I find it tough to believe that anyone's hair can be that cute in pixel form. Even Lucas' hair (which I love) doesn't look that great when it's made up of tiny squares.

However, I haven't played the game. I guess I'd have to see it. I will say that if Ness' hair is as bad as I believe it to be, then at least he has enough sense to wear a hat.

heypancho

Smash Apprentice
Uh.. Ness was over my house the other day and had his hat off. Don't know what you guys are talking about.. his hair is pretty cute.

Aevin

Smash Journeyman
*fixes Nothing Rhymes with Circus with a medusa glare*

See? I warned you!

Anyway, maybe I'm just weird, (it's guaranteed, in fact), but I find all kinds of pixels rather adorable. *points at sig*

ForteEscape

Smash Cadet
Them's fightin' words.

Heh ... Would have randomly loved outfits for Ness and Lucas in their PJ's from the beginning of their games. :laugh:

Haha yeah.
I thought Ness's hair was awesome in the beginning.
I don't think he should wear a hat D:
Oh, and yes. I have played EB before :p

Top Bottom