• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas! D:

[TSON]

Hella.
NNID
oTSONo
Use your Dash attack to lead into an up smash, juggle a bit with upair, then finish with a forward air or two.

Keep yourself spaced, if you see that upsmash coming, get the 'naners out.

Only use UpB if Lucas is spamming downtilt.

Use side B when you hear the PK of PK fire. Make sure you kick.

Keep this to a minimum, but, side B, up jump, immediately spike, 'cause most likely, he'll jump and try to up air you.

Lucas is one of the few characters you'll do fine spamming peanuts a bit against.

Rarely will a lucas run at you, so if he jumps, get your side air ready.

If you get a chance to knock him off of the stage with a side smash, feel free to jump, forward air, jump, forward air, then WAIT FOR HIM TO TRY AND COME BACK (If he uses PK thunder, quickly up B so you can gtfo and he'll be immobile and fall to death.) then use up B.

I know all of this because I main Lucas, and I use Diddy against my friend that uses Lucas a lot.

Omega Deman

Smash Apprentice
Eventually you will knock lucas off the edge. Don't be affraid to hold on the edge, release, then upB to reclaim the edge to prevent him from grabbing. Just get the timing right. If Lucas decides to go on top of the stage, jump recover and punish.

Top Bottom