• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucas and Wolf are back in Sm4sh! ...As a custom sets for Ness and Fox

Status
Not open for further replies.

VicentWhy

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1246-9287-9933
Yes! You can play as :lucas: and :wolf: in Sm4sh, but as custom sets for :4ness: and :4fox:
I make a How to make a custom sets for Ness and Fox to resemble Lucas and Wolf (respectively)

I want to share this for people who want to make his own set to make :lucas: and :wolf:.
Enjoy :^]

[Obnoxshush/Dasshizer]

Off floating somewhere
Its not that easy, Wolf and Lucas each have far different A attacks and gameplay. Plus Fox doesn't howl like a Wolf or get down in a savage like stance. (plus Wolf doesn't sound as bad as Fox does in this game.) You can't technically play as Wolf and Lucas with custom moves. Still it is a very helpful guide for people who want to make Fox and Ness more like Lucas and Wolf.

AEMehr

Mii Fighter
somebody please tell me this is a troll post designed to flame Lucas and Wolf mains
I doubt that. Don't take too much offense to that.

But I don't really think it warrants its own topic, I think Vicent can share his way of being able to make Ness and Fox more similar to Lucas and Wolf in their own respective topics. So I'll lock this for now, but I'm interested in trying this for myself to make my NotLucas and NotWolf sets play more different than just having unique specials. So please feel free to share this in Lucas' and Wolf's topics!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom