• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

lucas and mewtwo glitch?

Sampsonite

Smash Rookie
I was playing a person online with my 3DS and he was getting ridiculously early kill throws with back throw from the corner of the stage even with DI . this was mainly with lucas and mewtwo. can anyone explain this to me? and if so how to do it? ive been playing smash almost everyday since melee and ive never seen anything like this.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Maybe they have strong throws? I remember back when R.O.B. used to have a very strong kill throw.... Good times.

1FC0

Smash Lord
Maybe you need to give more ontext. How much damage did you have? How much damage did they have? What stage was it?

Another thing that might have caused you to die early is rage. If he had a lot of damage while he threw you then his throw becomes stronger. This used to confuse me a lot back when R.O.B.'s Upthrow still was very strong. Sometimes I killed people ridiculously early with it while sometimes I killed them a bit later with it. But it was rage that caused the difference.

Sampsonite

Smash Rookie
Maybe you need to give more ontext. How much damage did you have? How much damage did they have? What stage was it?

Another thing that might have caused you to die early is rage. If he had a lot of damage while he threw you then his throw becomes stronger. This used to confuse me a lot back when R.O.B.'s Upthrow still was very strong. Sometimes I killed people ridiculously early with it while sometimes I killed them a bit later with it. But it was rage that caused the difference.
he never went higher than 75 damage so unlikely

Top Bottom