• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucarios worst matchups and how to counter them

CND

Smash Cadet
Luigi, Samus, Peach, Marth, Fox, and Falco are often considered for Lucario's worst matchups. There are probably other contenders also like Mewtwo, Squirtle, Diddy, etc.

Marth is usually a good secondary in general not just for Lucario mains. His range and mobility is great for dealing with a lot of matchups.

I haven't heard it before, but Dedede might be a decent secondary against Fox, Falco, and Marth but I don't know how he does in the other matchups.

atara

Smash Cadet
I actually seem to do ok against Fox and Falco, relative to player skill, but generally if I need to use a secondary I have the best results with characters people don't know how to fight against -- Yoshi has decent matchups against Fox, Marth, Luigi, Samus and Diddy, even though he's a low-tier. On the other hand if you're one of the Lucarios lihoij

Arrogant Commander

Banned via Administration
I actually seem to do ok against Fox and Falco, relative to player skill, but generally if I need to use a secondary I have the best results with characters people don't know how to fight against -- Yoshi has decent matchups against Fox, Marth, Luigi, Samus and Diddy, even though he's a low-tier. On the other hand if you're one of the Lucarios lihoij
What is a lihoij

Arrogant Commander

Banned via Administration
So ive picked up toon link as a secondary. i think he covers most of lucarios bad matchups.

Top Bottom