• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Training Mode Combos

BlackPanther

Smash Ace
oh please you won't even know what is impressive or not at this stage of brawl knowledge
What the hell are you talkin about I've seen enough videos of Brawl to know what's impressive right now and what isn't impressive. There has been no base for combos yet and judgin by the physics and things they have taken out it's not gonna happen either. All the nubs with their videos I've seen nothin that takes skill except this video so it wasn't an insult to your beloved game it was a compliment so leave with that and don't try to start some dumb *** flame war.

PhoenixAlpha

Smash Journeyman
http://youtube.com/watch?v=otrX-YQZlBM

Just some fun I had with Lucario in training mode. These combos took a long time to execute, especially the second one. These are more for eye candy then for effectiveness, as of right now there is not any true combos in brawl.
They look fairly effective to me.
I had a great time using Lucario at first but I feel like I'm lacking when using him.
Great vid: Maybe I can step up my Lucario game a bit.

Also, have you tried these combos on human players? I'd like to know how a real player compares to the training CPUs, since that's what's going to matter in the end.

In the meantime, I will be practicing this w/ Lucario. XD Good stuff.

turbo_ja

Smash Apprentice
What the hell are you talkin about I've seen enough videos of Brawl to know what's impressive right now and what isn't impressive. There has been no base for combos yet and judgin by the physics and things they have taken out it's not gonna happen either. All the nubs with their videos I've seen nothin that takes skill except this video so it wasn't an insult to your beloved game it was a compliment so leave with that and don't try to start some dumb *** flame war.
i don't know what standards you base yourself on, but watching more videos of random brawl smashers doesn't clarify or strengthen your judgment on whats good/impressive

Bazooka Lucca

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nice moves - would be interesting to see this vs. a human - as I think some well timed air dodges could break the combo, but you execute them fairly fast- so yeah, you should upload some wifi matches!

Novus

Smash Apprentice
Yeah those only work on heavy characters and really, only in training mode, unless your opponent REALLY sucks.

Top Bottom