• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario in For Glory.

Kyzael

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Raiyn
3DS FC
0104-3086-6937
Don't develop bad habits, don't roll towards your enemy. Basically tips on how to play better. From my experience, expect spammers and just work around their shenanigans and beat them. (I see it a lot with Link players)

What I can suggest as for Lucario, try to use your tilts into grabs. You can combo at low dmg and then you can KO if you are careful and have high enough %.

auramaster64

Smash Rookie
NNID
LucarioN64Fan
3DS FC
0216-1094-5039
Don't develop bad habits, don't roll towards your enemy. Basically tips on how to play better. From my experience, expect spammers and just work around their shenanigans and beat them. (I see it a lot with Link players)

What I can suggest as for Lucario, try to use your tilts into grabs. You can combo at low dmg and then you can KO if you are careful and have high enough %.
Thanks, with tips like that, I'll be able to perfect Lucario and be better :3

auramaster64

Smash Rookie
NNID
LucarioN64Fan
3DS FC
0216-1094-5039

Thanks, with tips like that, I'll be able to perfect Lucario and be better :3

RMF

Smash Cadet
NNID
rafamariofanx
3DS FC
4897-7020-4287
If you have internet connection try everything, except FG, try to play with players from your region to avoid practicing with lag.
And I think FG is even worse than CPUs in developing bad habits.

Indigo_

Smash Cadet
Remember that the longer you stay alive, the higher return you get on your aura. When you get to kill percents, play patient, focus on survival, and wait for an opening.

ChikiLucario

Smash Cadet
Take advantage of the fact that everybody on for glory thinks you're a downright spammer: Charge up an aura sphere (Or don't and do it gradually), and just hold it. When they throw out a reflector, just punish it. Wait for them to make mistakes. A lot of people I face on for glory make a mistake just because of my aura sphere that's at the ready.

Make them scared of that aura sphere. It's your best friend in mindgaming people.

Force palm is counted as a projectile; therefore, it is also affected by reflectors/absorbers. Keep that in mind.

Lucario's tilts are amazing. They're quick and don't do a lot of knockback so they're good for comboing into grabs or (in the case of your up-tilt) aerials.

Last edited:
Top Bottom