• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Gi Costume Texture Help

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
My friend wanted me to make him a recolor of the Gi costume for Lucario, but no matter what I do the body texture screws up ingame to the point where it looks all filtered and weird. I don't quite know how to describe it but it's like half of the texture was destroyed. I solved this problem a long time ago but I completely forget how I got it to work. I tried importing the body texture from another version and even that didn't work. I figured I'd ask here in case someone knows a solution before I figure it out.

Last edited:

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
What's the dimensions of the texture you used

EmptySky00

Banned via Warnings
3DS FC
1263-6981-9999
What's the dimensions of the texture you used
The standard. I literally just color edited the one that was already in the file so the dimensions were not changed.

I've also been editing textures for 7ish years now so I wouldn't make a stupid mistake like that. Changing the dimensions wasn't how I got it to work last time either.

Top Bottom