• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario Acronyms and move names

AnguzBeef

Smash Rookie
Hey guys,

So after 30 minutes of so of looking I couldn't find any description of certain acronyms used in combos and what specific moves go with what inputs. I thought I'd make this for any new lucario players (including myself) to refer to if trying to decipher some of the genius start posted on this forum.

Below are some of the ones ive stumbled across with my time on the forum here.

Acronyms
FP
DD
DTC
BAC
DT
BAS

Moves I'm confused what inputs go with
Double team -probably same as DT
-how to DT cancel?
Force Blast

I could take a good guess at most of these, but I don't want to get them wrong.
I would be asking someone in a personal message but I figured it might be helpful to other people if I make a thread everyone could look at.

Thanks!

Last edited:

PcTriumph

Smash Apprentice
FP = Force Palm
DD= Dash Dance
DTC = Double team cancel
DT = Double Team
BAC = ??
BAS = Baby Aura Sphere(?)

Double team cancel = Press A during double team. All standard attacks and aerials can be cancelled out of double team.
I don't think Force Blast is a thing but I'm assuming it refers to using an aura charge on your side b, which turns it into a vertical kill move.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Double team cancel = Press A during double team. All standard attacks and aerials can be cancelled out of double team.
to be more specific about this: you can cancel double team into any a-move (depending on whether you're airborne or not at the time of the cancel). inputting the a-move itself is the cancel action, i.e.: to double team-cancel into dsmash, you just do a downb, then during downb, input a dsmash.

Top Bottom