• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lucario 3.5 down b nerf question

HK_Spadez

(@'o')=@ t('o't)
Hey guys,

I know lucario down B no longer refrehsed on hit..

but it also does not refresh when you grab ledge. is this intentional?

Risky

Smash Ace
It was this way in 3.0 as well. If you used DT before you got to the ledge, you couldn't use it again until you hit the stage or had gotten hit.

BestNameEver

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gunter7-14-10
Sorry, but what does "Does not refresh on hit" even mean? I still haven't notice any difference in the move other than less invincibility.

Risky

Smash Ace
Sorry, but what does "Does not refresh on hit" even mean? I still haven't notice any difference in the move other than less invincibility.
If you get hit while offstage after using it once, you won't get to use it again until you touch the stage.

BestNameEver

Smash Rookie
NNID
Gunter7-14-10
If you get hit while offstage after using it once, you won't get to use it again until you touch the stage.
Ah thanks.

Nerf was pretty unnecessary then. He needs as good a recovery as possible to compensate for a horrible neutral.

Szion

Smash Journeyman
I'm so glad im not the only one thinking this way

Top Bottom