• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Lpc Admin Threatens Attendee ***scandal***

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kizmmit

Smash Cadet
OMG JAMAGE LPC ADMIN PRO HAS THREATENED TO HIT ME BCAUSE OF MY DIFFERENT VIEWS AND OPINIONS, HE WILL DELETE THIS SO READ IT QUICK :O

Jamage: If your asking to get knocked the **** out you are going the right way about it

BECAUSE OF MY DIFFERENT OPINIONS (LOL I DIDNT EVEN BREAK ANY RULES I WAS JUST DEBATING MY OPINION) LPC ADMIN JAMAGE THOUGHT IT WOULD BE A GOOD IDEA AND TRY AND SCARE ME. EVEN THOUGH EVERYBODY (EXCLUDING JAMAGE FAN CLUB) KNOWS HOW BAD HE IS AT ORGANISING THE TOURNAMENT AND SETTING A GOOD RANKINGS, HE DECIDES THAT BY THREATENING TO HIT ME ITS GOING TO SOLVE THE PROBLEM.

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Kizmmit, please take your problems outside of this forum; This isn't the place to discuss your drama - Jamage can't delete this, nor would I care. Your behaviour on other boards has already given me a questionable opinion of you, so take a chill pill and learn how to address yourself maturely on boards before I can decide to take you seriously. If he's a threat to you, then I suggest you do yourself a favour and don't enter his tournaments. You're welcome to create your own tournaments by your rules instead.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Do not bring your internet dramas here. Neighbours and Home and Away are the only ones allowed to be discussed in this room. If you have a problem with the way someone behaves here, either take it to PM's, let a mod know, or post in forum desputes. If you're complaining about something that happened in another forum, unless it directly involves someone dying, we don't want to hear about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom