• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

LoZ: ATs Thread.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
Alright, as far as I know, we have recived no news on a LoZ AT. So, because im playing through LoZ: TP again, I thought I'd come up with afew Ideas, feel free to give me suggjestions on damage percents and things like that.

Im not going to do any widely wanted PCs from the LoZ series, like Zant, Midna, Skull Kid, ect.

Warning: There may be afew spoilers throughout this thread, because im giving minor info about the characters, I'll mark all the major stuff, but some of the minor stuff I'll just say.

AT Idea 1: Barnes.

Alright, one of the residents of Kakariko Village. He's the guy that gives you your bombs. Not much to say about him, but hes a pretty humourous character, the only real role he has is selling you bombs.

Stats.

I always do stats. dont question it.

Game: LoZ: TP

Size: Avrage: Taller than Mario, Smaller than Link

Element: Fire (Explosions count!)

Rarity: Common/Medium

Gameplay,

You grab the AT! Barnes apears. he looks to be pretty cocky. (Too bad you cant teach him a lesson, this guy cant be hurt) He pulls down his mask and pulls out two bombs, he throws them around, he'll move around while he's doing this, so that he spreads bombs to all the platforms, the bombs explode on contact, and they dont do as much damage as a bomb-omb, but give a fair amount of knockback. He'll throw about.. 10 bombs total(?) and every three he'll set out a bombling, these things walk around, they'll do alot more damage than the normal bombs, and give a little more knockbackm. After Barnes realizes he's out of bombs, he'll start to look a little supprised, or scared. and he'll run away, and poof out of exsistance, or fall off the stage (if the edge is close enough). He'll never throw a bomb off the edge, so he really just racks up some damage and causes some panic.

AT Idea 2: Ordona

This is one of the four light spirits in TP. The first one you meet. It plays a decently important role in the game. setting you off on your quest and stuff like that. Its very very very similar to the Goat/Ram/Cow things in Ordon village (which is named after the spirit.)

Stats.

Game: LoZ TP

Size: Very Large, being about 3x the size of Bowser. (Possibly 3.5x?)

Element: Light

Rarity: Medium

Gameplay.

You grab the AT! right above where you are standing, the ball of light from in the middle of its horn appears, shining brightly, if you touch this thing, at all, its almost the equvilant of Captain Falcon's knee. It'll send you flying, the ball slowly goes back to its normal glow, and the rest of the spirit apears, it'll charge across the stage, (Maybe five times?) doing alot of knockback, and a good amount of damage to your enemies, if they touch the ball of light, they'll still be hurt worse than if they're hit in general, but not as bad as before. afterwards, It'll fade back into just the ball, which will afew seconds later, vanish in a giant flash of light that leaves your enemies stuned for afew seconds. (Think Mewtwo confusion).

I'll add more later, give me suggjestions (From any Zelda game.) and if I think its a good idea, I'll make it into an AT (and give you props)

Thanks to Zeldawiki for the pics/Info. d(' 'd)

http://zeldawiki.org/Main_Page

leprechaunlink727

Smash Ace
Midna, Tingle, Skull Kid, Vaati. All of the PC hopefuls "tear". **** YOU TOON LINK! **** YOU WOLF! **** YOU SAKURAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And you better not make Tingle suck.

Top Bottom