• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to start an Oahu sm4sh scene

Boost4u

Smash Cadet
Hi. I've seen a good deal of sm4sh talent in the island of Oahu, but the smash scene in here is next to literally nothing. Me and a couple of friends are hoping to start one so if you guys can offer advice or help out, that would be greatly appreciated. I'm currently a senior in high school so I'm only going to get more busy in the future.

Last edited:

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
It seems you and I are in the same situation. Just came to this site in search of some local tournament or anything smash related on this island. Rarely theres people smashing on the 3DS around shopping centers but that is about all I have seen here. Hard to find competition at all here since most my age aren't really competitive smashers by any means. It would be nice to have a smash scene here like everywhere else. I doubt I could help out at my current position in the community but I 'll see if there's someone I know who can.

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
Hey there guys, might I direct you to Hawaii's Smash 4 facebook group. We actually have two weekly tournaments (Friday @ PCGamerz, Saturday @ an apartment complex near Pearlridge), and two monthlies (Da-Planet & at UH Manoa). We average about 15-30 people at each tournament, so I'd like to see you guys come and participate! If the distance is too far, you're more than welcome to look for online matches. See you two soon!

P.S. Hopefully you can join us at tomorrow's tournament at Da-Planet!

Last edited:

GeflGabe

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GeflGabe
3DS FC
4141-7244-4594
Switch FC
SW-7469-5871-5880
Hey there guys, might I direct you to Hawaii's Smash 4 facebook group. We actually have two weekly tournaments (Friday @ PCGamerz, Saturday @ an apartment complex near Pearlridge), and two monthlies (Da-Planet & at UH Manoa). We average about 15-30 people at each tournament, so I'd like to see you guys come and participate! If the distance is too far, you're more than welcome to look for online matches. See you two soon!

P.S. Hopefully you can join us at tomorrow's tournament at Da-Planet!

I live on the other side of the island. But man am I glad there is a smash scene here. Thanks for the info I probably won't be able to get there unless I find a way of direct transportation other than boarding 8 different buses.

Top Bottom