• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - EVO 2016 Looking to Split a Room

Dr. Eggplant

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, I'm heading to Vegas from New York on Thursday so if somebody has a hotel room with some extra space I would love to be able to split it with some of you lovely Smashers. If you don't have a room but are also looking to split a room I would be willing to book a room in my name, but my budget is tight so I'd really like to know about people who can definitely stay with me before I book the room. I'm easy to get along with and will add anyone interested on Facebook so we can all enjoy a minimal amount of creepiness!

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I wish you would've made this thread like a week ago. Good luck in your search though man. If you can't find anyone and you really need housing, try using Airbnb.

Top Bottom