• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking to get into Smash

houselobos

Smash Rookie
Hi, new to the Smash scene. I mostly played Smash 64 and Melee years ago. I had a blast playing Smash at Player1 this past Saturday. I got my butt kicked on Wii U but did very well on n64.

I am looking to start playing again but not sure where to start.

What is the Orlando scene like? I am in Avalon Park. I love player1 but don't have the money to drive there every weekend. I am close to UCF so I am sure they have some smashers there.

I dont have any system right now so I am looking to invest in getting one so I can play Smash.

Money wise Wii U is out of range. I was thinking of getting a cube and Melee.Someone told me projectM is the way to go. Wiis now a days are cheap.

Just looking to get some information on what is out there and seeking advice.

Glad to be here.

Salted_Rain

Smash Rookie
There's a laundry list of facebook groups for our region that could be found on Smashboards and CFL Melee is probably a really good place to start although I haven't been over to Orlando/UCF area to really say anything about the scene there.

vesperite

Smash Rookie
i hear that UCF has tournaments every sunday, not sure for what game but most likely 4

Top Bottom