• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for...

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
... someone, who was playing Team Battle "With Anyone" today, at 4:50 - 5:00 Eastern time (GMT -4), who would have seen a Snake winning many games, a relatively noob Kirby, a decent Zero Suit Samus (in this format, anyway), and a player who apparently tried to imitate the Snake.

I was hoping to get these players' friend codes. Surely the above criteria narrow it down significantly. Please respond here or by PM.

EDIT: I should probably mention I *was* one of those players. :facepalm: It doesn't seem relevant to say which one, though.

I was wondering if there could be a single thread for these kinds of requests. It would be rather good - surely people would like to make contact with people they meet in With Anyone play, and making one stickied thread would just prevent many little ones like this one from coming up.

:)

Top Bottom