• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for Washington State Smashers

BumpySoapy

Smash Rookie
Hey, a couple of my friends and I are looking to produce a documentary surrounding world of high-level Super Smash Bros. play. We're mainly going to focus on competitive SSBM play, although we're trying to encompass the whole experience of being a competitive SSB player.

We're located in Washington, and therefor are looking for Washington-based high-level smashers for interviews (although if you aren't from Washington and happen to be in the area within the next couple of months, we can definitely use you as well). If possible we would like to attend a tournament, but we do have a deadline (probably some time in April) and so I don't know if a major one will be happening before then. So, if you are a smasher based in Washington, or know how to get in touch with any Washington-based smashers, we would love some help.

Sorry if this is in the wrong section or something, I'm just trying to see what kind of interest people have. So if you have any ideas/feedback feel free to give that as well. My email is plasticity.ryan@gmail.com. Thanks

Ryan Thomas Carney

pandacheck

Smash Ace
i'm from WA but i live in olympia, it'd be an hour drive to get up there, i'm alright, not quiet pro, still learning shiz, and mikeHAZE is on crack, we got ppa0, eggz, silent wolf, ka master, and a buncha others

brdy_

Smash Lord
Eggz, DJ Combo, not to mention old pros like Sastopher, VarietyBarrage, and plus me and Deva in EWA lolol XDXD

Jem.

Smash Master
Interviews are tight. Mike Haze I don't get you. You sarcasm @ me too much =p.

If you wanna do me cool. Video interview? =D never been in one.

But, there are numerous good smashers, if you look at the WA Power Rankings thread you can see the best

Ka-Master, DJ Combo, Silent Wolf, Eggz, Jumpfreak, and Bladewise are all really good.

Top Bottom