• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for tutoring

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
Hi, I was wondering if someone could help me out with getting into the competitive scene in Smash. I've always loved this series, but sadly, I'm pretty meh at playing. Btw if you want we can add each other on skype. I think skype will make this a lot easier lol. Thanks for reading and have a nice day! :)
Just in case you were wondering here are my four mains for Smash 4: :4megaman::4marth::4lucina::4sheik:

Will_

Smash Journeyman
William.Brandofino on Skype. I can teach you the basics. Repay me by being god-tier in your scene.

Takehiko

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FoldedMachi
Tbh, This should become a thread in the competitive discussion. Where Mentors can put up that they're looking for a mentee. Then another thread where mentees can look for a mentor. In the mentor part then can talk about expectations and how far they've accomplished. In the mentee thread then can talk about what level of skill they're trying to reach. This could be good.T

Kinslayer

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
4597-0744-1374
If you're looking for a Marth main to help you out. I'd be more than willing to.

Add me on skype Crimson_assassin

Shin Chie

Smash Apprentice
Sorry if I didn't respond for a long time. I've been busy with a lot of personal things. But, I have been trying to practice a bit. I feel like I'm better than I was, but I still do really bad in For Glory matches. Like, I'll be fighting, and I can be fighting someone who does the most predictable things, but I'll still get hit a lot and eventually lose. It's honestly pretty frustrating. I was wondering if you guys could give some tips. Btw thanks to every one who added me on skype. :) If you want to play you can message me.

LyonDRC

Smash Apprentice
NNID
LyonDRC
If you're looking for a Marth main to help you out. I'd be more than willing to.

Add me on skype Crimson_assassin
Dude can I add you? I'm trying to main Marth but there's still a lot I need to learn T_T

SpeedBoost

Smash Journeyman
I need some tutoring, only in Smash 4 though. I am experienced in the scene and been to a lot of Project M/Melee tourneys, but Smash 4 seems so unnatural to me. I am a Greninja main and I just want some help.

OddWheatFarmer

Smash Rookie
NNID
OddWheatFarmer
I googled smash 4 tutoring to see if anyone had rules about a tutoring program among the smash character discords. Guess not, I hope you enjoy remembering this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom