• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for training partner! - Charlotte, NC

GynormousShock

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I just recently re-joined this board after about 5 years. I used to post and be on here all the time, but I was young with no means of transportation to join any competitive circuit. But now, I'm looking to get better at this game and need a good training partner. I've had pretty decent to good technical skill at this game for as long as I can remember, but I still don't consider myself to be a 'good' player. I just need people to play with, as there are NONE in my city. I live about an hour away from Charlotte, 25 minutes away from Gastonia. If there's anyone who would be interested in playing some smash to help me train, that would be fantastic. I would love to start traveling and actually competing in the Raleigh tournaments and stuff. Message me! I'm available mostly any time.

PS. I know a great deal about the game and its terms, I've been following the game/competitive scene for like 6 years now. So I'm not completely a noob :p

Top Bottom