• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking For Trainer/Training Buddy

MaddDecent

Smash Cadet
NNID
CrashingSt0rm
3DS FC
4871-4027-4131
I've been playing Smash 4 since the day it dropped for the 3DS. Smash 4 is the first smash game I've taken the time to get better at and a game I'm interested in getting better at competitively. Currently, I just play against my friends and play For Glory, but I eventually want to go to tournaments and get wins there. The only thing that's really stopping me is being stuck on how to improve on my skills. My friends don't see the game as competitively as I do, so they don't really help with finding my weak points, which get exploited on For Glory. So, I've come here, hopefully to find some people who play in some tournaments, or just have good analyzing skills to find my weak spots and help me improve as a player. I'd like to have more people to fight against, so working with multiple people would be beneficial. I'm currently looking at character's I'd like to develop and my current main is Yoshi, and I'm trying to find a secondary. It's a split between D3, Villager, and Kirby. I'd love to get some responses. Thanks!
tl;dr:
I need help at getting better at smash 4, preferably from tournament goers. I main Yoshi and I'm looking into Villager, D3, or Kirby as secondaries.

xXatu

Smash Rookie
Id love to play some games. Im a Fox/lucas main, but also play kirby, falcon, mario, and marth.

Top Bottom