• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for South Florida (miami dade county) Project M players

younggunzgst

Smash Rookie
Hey guys. A buddy and me have started playing project M pretty consistently since december of '13. i used to play a lot of melee back when i was in FIU (2006-2010) and played against a lot of students in the GC game room of FIU. I really like how Project M plays and im looking to get back into more of a competitive style of play. I main falco and backup as Doc. My buddy mains lucas. We are looking to get together with people who play during the weekend in the miami dade area just to change it up. Its getting pretty boring just us 2 so playing different ppl would be a nice change.

Just a little bit about our level of play. I know and apply most advanced techniques. I'm still rusty since the last time i played consistently was back in 08. I still know how to wave dash, L cancel, edge guard, play mind games, etc at a good level. My buddy is at that border where he can beat casual players but not people who apply more advanced techs. He is aware of the more advanced techniques but has never looked into applying them into his game.

Anyways, we are available during the weekend. If you are down to play with us, post here and maybe we can arrange something.

Last edited:
Top Bottom