• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for someone who can make a logo for a YT channel.

Blitzern

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Blitzern
Not sure if this is the best place to post this, but here it goes. I'm going to be working on creating a new YouTube channel called "Fight Club" which is centered around Smash Bros. and maybe other fighting games in the future. I want everything to look as professional as possible and part of that means having a good looking logo/channel art/intro. I'm looking for anyone who could help me create any of these. I want something simple and recognizable. If you can help me with any of this or you know someone who can please let me know! :)

oZzIIgk

Smash Journeyman
I might be able to help you with this. PM me with some info as to if you have a vision of it. I can't do an intro, but I could try at a logo and channel art.

Top Bottom