• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for some people to train

Percent

Smash Rookie
NNID
Godzilla03
Since online is a pain in the ***, i'm looking for any east coast player that is willing to improve and train with me. Of course really good player won't have fun playing with me since im nowere near pro. Just looking for someone with similar skill to train. Also sorry if this is not the right place to post, I couldn't find a better place. Thanks :)

I live on east coast of canada, so any US/CAN east should be lag free (for the most part)

Fuzz_101

Smash Rookie
NNID
Fuzz101
i may be able to train depending on the time frame. may i suggest anthers ladder, you can easily find matches with anyone, or people in your region so you could get minimal lag. you can play friendlies or tournament format as you wish, and the community is great. just look up "anthers ladder" on google

Top Bottom