• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for some controller advice

Yamazon

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone!
I'm working on a school project for a potential business start-up. Our project involves making a wireless rechargeable gamecube-style bluetooth controller that is compatible with the switch. Part of this project involves gathering some general advice for what could be improved with our business plan. I think that everyone on this forum is in a good position to comment on a product like this, although if anyone has any professional or business experience with game controllers or hardware that is definitely a bonus!

Here is a link to a kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/991972600/871724501?ref=626419&token=c573af07

Bear in mind, this is not a realized product yet and is just a sort of thought experiment. I would really appreciate any feedback from this forum.

Thanks,

-Yamazon

NarBäk

Smash Rookie
Switch FC
SW-4660-5701-9228
i rly don't know nothing
but if you want some dumb advice:
there is already a LOT of wireless gamecube controllers
and, i rly am not sure, but i am almost sure nintendo already patented a long time ago their d-pads

Top Bottom