• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for smashers to play with

CoTabb

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
1392-5625-4099
Hey I'm CoTabb or just Cole, you can call me whatever you want, I'm not too picky. I live in Toledo Ohio which is in the northwest part of Ohio. If anyone in or near toledo wants to get together and play smash sometime just PM me on here or on twitter @CoTabb14. I play more melee than anything, but I like PM as well. If you're interested hit me up!

Matunas

I'm a monster!
BRoomer
NNID
Matunas
Welcome! Don't know how much you've been able to check out so far, but if you are looking for local smashers the Midwest threads are probably a pretty good place for you to start. Welcome to the community Cole, hope you stick around.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
Hey there, Cole :)

Check out the link Matunas showed you to see what's going on in the Smash scene near you. I'm not too sure if there's a Facebook social group for the Toledo area, but I'm sure joining an Ohio group would be fine for you as well since you may find some others to play with.

Hope you find some people to play with, but in the meantime, have fun kickin' it on the forums :shades:

Top Bottom