• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking For Sick Meta Knights(North East Preferably)

VersatileBJN

Smash Ace
To keep a long story short, sorry to viewers of this board, pikachu board, wolf board, etc. I know it's kinda like Spam, but I indeed have good intentions.

Im looking for really good Meta Knights. Why? Well, I believe he is Ike(my main)'s worst match up by a mile, and I would like to start fighting really good ones to be able to handle hte match up a little better.

My aim is VersatileRTC and the friend code is to the left. Please give me your aim or something so I can contact you for games, or just holla at me ^_^

Thanks in advance, and darn Sakurai for making MK so good.

- V

HolyForce

Smash Journeyman
I am a Meta Knight in training; however, I consider myself at a capable level. I live in Ohio so I believe I fit your Northeast preference. My AIM is also 'HolyForce'. Let's play sometime.

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
My aim is eternalcrusade14. I'm a pretty good Meta Knight (I don't brag for myself seriously) but I live in the southwest, just about the opposite of what you're looking for :(

xS A M U R A Ix

Smash Ace
I've won a couple of tournaments with MK so if you wanna play me I'm up for it, I don't play many Ikes anyway so it'd be good for me too.

My aim is xo johnnylove ox

Heroes_Never_Die

Smash Journeyman
I consider myself pretty good, I live in Pennsylvania so that's pretty close. All my Wifi experiences have sucked hard though. My AIM is Locke4374, hit me up if ya want.

LastReaper

Smash Cadet
hya, if you want a good challenge, pick me up. I'll be pleased. I garantee you we'll have a good time... at least i'll have...hehehe...

Wii-Z

Smash Rookie
I'd be interested in playin. I've been trainin with Meta Knight pretty hard recently. Olimar's still my best somehow, though I like Meta Knight better. My AIM is MrPaperStacks, hit me up. Oh yeah, currently in NC, that's East, but I guess not North so much. My connection is usually solid though.

Demonstormkill

Smash Apprentice
3DS FC
3926-6919-7589
Would any MKs be interested in playing my marth? I play a decent one, definately not a top level player but I've got some experience and I'm getting better everyday. This is a convenient thread for me because I'd also prefer a MK in the Northeast or Canada as I live in Ontario. I've found MK to be one of my toughest matchups, if not my toughest, and I'd like some practice against a skilled one.

AIM is thrice4365 and FC is to the left. Contact me there or reply here if you're interested. Thanks.

Top Bottom