• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for San Francisco Smashers

NiRV7iQ

Smash Apprentice
Hello all.

So I live with these 2 guys and we play smash a lot. We are getting sick of fighting each other and we are trying to find more peope in this area to play with. So basically.. any takers?

AIM: nirv7iq
email: luck@sfsu.edu

If anyone is wondering: One of us is a Peach/Sheik player, another is a Samus and I am a Link player.

We are just looking for some good times and some people to learn from pretty much. Drop me a HOLLA.

****. Just read the "Read First" thread. Nonetheless MSG me.

EazyP

Smash Ace
Eh, we're not SF but me and my friend are in the bay area. If we have a local tournament sometime I'll hit you up, just add me to your AIM or whatever

NoR4U29

Smash Apprentice
I live in Frisco. My brother and friends would be down to smash it up. If you want you could hang with us on friday july 20. If your down aim me.

aim:pikachu2029

oh yeah I use everyone, while by bro uses falco/falcon

peek

Smash Rookie
To dig up an old thread, I live in SF (lower haight area) and am going through Smash withdrawal after graduating from college last June.

Am looking for semi-regular smash/chilling. I play a pretty mean fox btw, with some falco/marth to supplement.

Email me at dpekar@gmail.com.

NintendoKing

Smash Champion
BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS BAYSIANS .

That's all I have to say.

Top Bottom