• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for regular mentoring - beginner with competitive aspirations

Hiimmas

Smash Rookie
This is my first Smash title and I'd really like to play at a competitive level locally. I know there are a lot of resources out there to help improve my game-play, and I'm trying to use all of them. At this point I feel like my knowledge of the game far surpasses my ability to execute, but I don't have a particular focus as to what I need to work on most and I'm having trouble identifying it for myself because, quite frankly, I need to work on *everything*.

I understand in asking this I'm asking you to essentially forfeit some of your own time, but I personally enjoy mentoring and I know others do as well. I'm dedicated and accepting and responsive to criticism, available 12a - 4a every late night/morning. I'm not looking for a practice partner; I don't need someone to play games with non-stop; I'd like to play just a few games every couple days, but absolutely flexible and understanding of your schedule. Any help and advice you can offer me will be greatly appreciated.

Anyone interested?

Top Bottom