• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for recorded Olimar matches

WiseWarrior

Smash Cadet
I'd like to play an Olimar user that can record. I don't have any videos of my Olimar, and I'd like to have an Olimar vs. Olimar match on youtube. :)

scalpel

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-1322-7073-9341
One way to record, yourself, is to play a match under 3 minutes and save the replay. Then, use a camera and record the replay. Or, if you have a Gamebridge, save the replay and record it afterwards with the Gamebridge to avoid in-game latency.

Some tips to get a match under 3 minutes is to play 2-stock matches, which usually last under 3 minutes. Or, you can play timed matches set at 2 or 3 minutes max.

keeper

Smash Champion
Just out of curiosity (since I have never recorded myself before), is there anyway you can pull the replays off the sd card to replay on your computer?

~Fino
Not that I know of. I do know that there is a way to pull pictures off of an SD card. Though one of my friends e-mailed Nintendo and they said they were working on something (please don't take that as a yes as it could easily never happen).

Anyway, I can record as well as I'm relatively close to you (same state). I have some videos, though I use a webcam due to lack of a capture card. ^_O

Top Bottom