• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for potential "Community Leaders"

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
For what? In due time.

Who in this community would fit that role? Who would you choose to be a face for Smash 64? Skill is not the only consideration here, so anyone you think who could fit a typical "Community Leader" role feel free to mention. If you don't have any choices per se, feel free to comment on other people's choices on whether you think they're "acceptable" for this title.

PM me if necessary, and including why you chose them or why you agree/disagree with others is very helpful. Looking for serious responses, so pliss no trolling.

UNKN{OWN}iXi

Smash Journeyman
Anything from posting about their community to simply interacting with people. Just someone to be socially involved with trying to advance Smash 64. Twitter, forum posts, Facebook groups, blogs, streaming, videos, anything really.

And let me make it clear that this isn't a job with serious attachments. Motivated people with passion and determination is what I'm looking to find. Don't need someone to "step up" and carry anything, just interested first in seeing who is viewed by this community as ready and willing to help with one goal: advancing Smash 64.

Last edited:

anonymouschris01

Smash Apprentice
I guess I'm somewhat the defacto spokesperson of the PA scene, but I could certainly get more involved myself. Anything I can do to help let me know.

LAS | Wookiee

Smash Uurr Ahhrr Uhrrrr Ahhrrrr Aaaaaargh
Yea me and Sotoh pretty much manage almost all of the activity for the Socal scene. I would say Sotoh would be the "community leader" of Socal.

D

Deleted member

too bad no one cares about anything, and there is no community online. oh well... *shrugs*

Top Bottom