• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

looking for pm wifi opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

sauce_master_griffin

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
4742-8169-0389
just found out that PM 3.5 has a wifi feature. all you have to do is go to add-ons when on the launching screen and select PM wifi add-on. I enjoy playing project M but i don't have many people to play against so i was hoping to find some new people. I live in California and i would prefer opponents who live in the same state so as to avoid any connection problems. I usually play Fox, Roy, and Marth

Boondocker

Smash Ace
There are a good amount of people that go here to look for matches and discuss the game (http://smashboards.com/threads/wifi...hmaking-thread.343645/page-1648#post-19184776). I personally play online about 5 or 6 days per week. I live on the east coast and have had good connections with people on the west coast, as well as poor ones with people on the east coast. The biggest thing is making sure videos arent being watched on the same wifi connection. Anyways, welcome!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom