• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking For Players In Niagara Region

qSven

Smash Rookie
Hey guys my name is Quentin and I've been looking into smash competitively. I love the game and am still quite new to the pro scene. I currently live in Beamsville which is in the Niagara region. I am 17 years old and have plans to attend university next year. I have a few friends that play but we are looking for tournaments or other players some what nearby. Most of the threads I've found on here are quite outdated. I do drive so transportation is not an issue. So if you live in the area or know of tournaments in the area could you please email me. I probably check it more than the boards.

Email: quentin.martin@hotmail.com

Drew1433

Smash Rookie
I'm 24 from Grimsby, and I don't get enough practice. I have a bunch of friends that are into the competitive scene in Richmond Hill, and some friends in our area who are semi-competitive, but nothing that is consistent. I usually only get to play once a month so I would be up for some friendlies if you want. I play Puff, Luigi, Marth, Sheik, melee exclusively. Although I do play smash64 and SF2 when I'm feeling classic.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/421009617912849/

Hamilton FB group though that I literally JUST found on the boards.

Last edited:

Drew1433

Smash Rookie
Yooo I had some issues with hosting/having melee, and I kind of forgot I posted here :( sorry bro.. the good news is there is this place called Toy Trove in st kitts that hosts melee for 2 bucks a player. I can meet up with you there some time.

manilamerc

Smash Cadet
Im from the niagara region and won second place at comic con. Which character do you use? Are you competitive?

Toon_CharizarDeDeDe

Smash Rookie
Yooo I had some issues with hosting/having melee, and I kind of forgot I posted here :( sorry bro.. the good news is there is this place called Toy Trove in st kitts that hosts melee for 2 bucks a player. I can meet up with you there some time.
Where's this in St. Kitts? I'm actually from there and I've been looking for the Smash community! It's managed to hide away from me, then again I guess I haven't been looking in the right places.

Top Bottom