• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for players in Bay Area

Ti87

Smash Rookie
Just looking for some smash players in the Bay Area for wii u..

I use to play melee religiously when it first came out.. But once brawl got released stop playing.. Got the wii u one and enjoy it.. Would love to find some people here in the bay that I could start playing some smash with

ChaoticEntity98

Smash Rookie
Hey wassup man ??? I live in the bay area and have a whole group of friends who meet regularly to play. We all play melee but will occasionally bring out Sm4sh (pretty rare though)

Last edited:

iDuL

Smash Rookie
NNID
iDuLicious
If San Bruno isn't far from you, all the cashiers at Lunardi's Markets play. We meet up at eachothers houses for an occasional smash night. Smash for Wii U only.. we have yet to play Melee.

We can swap Nintendo ID's first if you'd like.

Telmo

Smash Rookie
Yo! I'm from Hayward and run monthly tournaments out of Kin Cafe (just off B Street). There's a huge active community in most of the Bay Area, for both Melee and Smash 4. If you have a FB account you should look for "NorCal Smash 4 Community" and join the group. :)

iDuL

Smash Rookie
NNID
iDuLicious
Yo! I'm from Hayward and run monthly tournaments out of Kin Cafe (just off B Street). There's a huge active community in most of the Bay Area, for both Melee and Smash 4. If you have a FB account you should look for "NorCal Smash 4 Community" and join the group. :)
I'll definitely look into this as well.

Top Bottom