• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for people who are funny smashers (Purple Zelda?) :D

eebanee

Smash Rookie
I met someone online when brawling he/she was a amazing player (Often zero suit samus or Zelda). They would sit and taunt waiting for a sudden death and testing luck with the bombs XD

There was also a Peach player and Young link Player.

I know this is vague but it would be great to befriend them!

If there are any brawlers like this out there send me a friend code ;D

(If by any fluke of luck the people who I mentioned are on this forum, I would really like to hear from you. Grabbing fights are fun XD

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Good luck. There's millions of Brawlers out there. What are the odds you'll find them?

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
Actually, there's still a chance. I went on GameFAQs talking about a hacked battle I had and ended up finding one of the people who were in that room. :D

chaos11011

Smash Lord
NNID
IDSeason
I met someone online when brawling he/she was a amazing player (Often zero suit samus or Zelda). They would sit and taunt waiting for a sudden death and testing luck with the bombs XD

There was also a Peach player and Young link Player.

I know this is vague but it would be great to befriend them!

If there are any brawlers like this out there send me a friend code ;D

(If by any fluke of luck the people who I mentioned are on this forum, I would really like to hear from you. Grabbing fights are fun XD
Young link dont you mean toon link

Top Bottom