• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for people to play on westcoast or seattle/california. Also... more in thread...

Hanshee

Smash Rookie
I'm new to the smash community. Recently i've run into an issue where my Master Server list fails to load on project 64. Any idea why this is happening. I'm running project64 on a mac using a program called wine but this is the first time this has ever happened. Any help would be appreciated thanks.

D

Deleted member

I'm new to the smash community. Recently i've run into an issue where my Master Server list fails to load on project 64. Any idea why this is happening. I'm running project64 on a mac using a program called wine but this is the first time this has ever happened. Any help would be appreciated thanks.
you main dankey now? wha... :O

ColdFUsion

Smash Rookie
Ya I just got into Kaillera too and had the same issue with the master list however I beleiev it's back up and working now. Looking forward to really playing with you Hanshee we met on the pizza server the other night. I'm just waiting on my adapter now keyboard sucks. Also, bump to the Denver server

Tom Bombadil

Smash Journeyman
We need to start a trend where if you're on your computer you just jump in server and go back to whatever you were doing. It's so depressing to get on an East coast server and see 20 people and then check out Seattle and it's deserted.

West coast is started to get the active players but you end up playing the same people over and over if you only play by appointment

Hanshee

Smash Rookie
Ya I just got into Kaillera too and had the same issue with the master list however I beleiev it's back up and working now. Looking forward to really playing with you Hanshee we met on the pizza server the other night. I'm just waiting on my adapter now keyboard sucks. Also, bump to the Denver server
Oh right on man! also hmu here or on reddit if you ever want to play.

Hanshee

Smash Rookie
We need to start a trend where if you're on your computer you just jump in server and go back to whatever you were doing. It's so depressing to get on an East coast server and see 20 people and then check out Seattle and it's deserted.

West coast is started to get the active players but you end up playing the same people over and over if you only play by appointment
Yeah, it's actually been a lot better recently but I've still had to schedule appointments for all my games online.

Top Bottom