• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Media Looking for people to feature on our YouTube channel

SSBA_

Smash Rookie
Hi, I'm with the SSBA youtube channel which is all about smash bros. We're heavily community orientated and currently have a series featuring some of the members of our community.

But what I'm here looking for is for a new series we're starting. One with more experienced competitive action. So basically we're looking for people with some experience in the smash bros games to have a best of 3 match so that we can record it and feature it on our channel! We'll include links to your social media's too in the description and stuff as a thanks!

If anybody would like to be a part of this new series, contact us here or @SSBAHQ on twitter!

MalanoMan

Smash Journeyman
Writing Team
Switch FC
SW-0183_3775_0422
Hi SSBA! (What does the A stand for?)

This summer I am planning on spending a few months traveling around the US. One of my goals is to play many different people in SSBU. I would love to make a stop wherever you're located and challenge you to a BO3 while I'm there! I wouldn't say I'm that great, but I can definitely hold my own. I might even surprise you with mah skills!

If you or anyone else is interested in hearing more about my trip or my other goals while I travel, feel free to send me a pm!

Let me know what you think!

Top Bottom