• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Looking for peeps in the Palm Beach area, FL

Legendzlink

Smash Rookie
NNID
Legendzlink
3DS FC
3454-0836-4997
I'm heavily into Smash 4 right now, I do play Melee but I'm looking for some practice buddies and what not. I live in West Palm. Most people I meet are just casual gamers. And the people at FAU play Melee more then anything, so it's been hard to find any dedicated Sm4shers. I know 3 peeps who would be down to get some tourneys going and whatnot.

Anyways, let me know! We got multiple houses open to host stuff.

Mk Lovin

Smash Rookie
I'm heavily into Smash 4 right now, I do play Melee but I'm looking for some practice buddies and what not. I live in West Palm. Most people I meet are just casual gamers. And the people at FAU play Melee more then anything, so it's been hard to find any dedicated Sm4shers. I know 3 peeps who would be down to get some tourneys going and whatnot.

Anyways, let me know! We got multiple houses open to host stuff.
Hey I live in West Palm, u looking for someone to play melee with?

TheYash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheYash
Hi I am also in WPB, looking for people to play with..
Add me on skype or kik if any questions.
NNID: TheYash
Kik: idiotstupidfuk
I wanna get good and go to events!
Any of you can add me!!
The more adds the better

Last edited:

TheYash

Smash Cadet
NNID
TheYash
Pretty sure like none of the top players in melee dont play any of the new games. Only like mew2king lol. But i have heard good things about sm4sh.
I wouldent know I didnt really get into smash till brawl was already out for a while, was too young and not nerdy enough for Melee, but now is a different story LOL.
But I really enjoy my HD graphics with Sm4sh man..
I do enjoy watching the insane Melee combos though
You should try Sm4sh friend

Antwon420

Smash Apprentice
I wouldent know I didnt really get into smash till brawl was already out for a while, was too young and not nerdy enough for Melee, but now is a different story LOL.
But I really enjoy my HD graphics with Sm4sh man..
I do enjoy watching the insane Melee combos though
You should try Sm4sh friend
Ill give it a try eventually but i just love my 64. Im okay at melee, but i take 64 the most serious. Another thing that turns me off from sm4sh is that there are less trchs in the game, and that there are only 2 stocks in tourney.

Mk Lovin

Smash Rookie
Hi I am also in WPB, looking for people to play with..
Add me on skype or kik if any questions.
NNID: TheYash
Kik: idiotstupidfuk
I wanna get good and go to events!
Any of you can add me!!
The more adds the better
Yea i just added you on skype hit me up so we can play

Antwon420

Smash Apprentice
u can hit me up on Skype (eydocm) tbh I only own Smash 4, but I'm down to learn the other games if ur willing to accept some terrible play early =p
Im all for having people learn SSB64, but playing against me wouldnt help you get better because im to far ahead. Mk Lovin and I actually hangout all the time so he would be a good person to learn off from the start.

Top Bottom